I have a tendency to overthink things and not act as often as I should. However, acting on something without a type of plan will end up getting you crappy results you need to have a good balance between action and planning.
Even when we’re in transition we still need to move forward in life. So it’s important to have something that is consistent that will centre you. It almost acts like a compass or an anchor the brings you back to a neutral place.
Sometimes we have bad days and you have to be able to give yourself permission to have those bad days. You have to recognize that you’re having a bad day so that you can learn something from it, which, will allow you to grow and become the newer version of yourself. This will also help you reach your goals.
Will need to think a little bit more about what were liking, sharing, commenting on and posting on the Internet. The generations after us are not going to necessarily know of any other way except for social media. What message are you leaving them?
Hey there, given the time of year it feels like this topic is fitting. I myself have been living in a bit of chaos lately. Here are my 5 tips to help you get refocused at ANYTIME! With the We Hate Stairs and making calls for a local financial advisor and then working Enrollment Resources as a business liaison I have been very busy. Not to mention I still find time to workout in the gym 2-3 a week, meditate almost everyday (at least I am honest, haha) and I also started Aikido a few months back.
I know what you’re thinking as usual I start off my post telling you all the things I am doing, right?
They sound like excuses, right? Well in a way they are! I don’t see it that way, but I could use all the above activities as excuses for a lot of things but instead I have decided to do a little mini series of 5 quick tips to improve different areas of your life with measurable results!
5 tips to help you get refocused at ANYTIME!
- Make lists! Not just to-do lists, make a have done list (so you can see your progress), also a list of all great people and things you have (this will refresh your view on life)
- Find a balance point in Aikido we are taught to connect with people and find their balance points in order to shift and move them. Find that point for you and make a move!
- Get a good night’s sleep, 7 nights a week! ( I mention this so much because I struggle with it) I often short change myself during the week and on the weekend I waste my days sleeping.
- Good nutrition, Fruits and Veggies, drink lots of water make sure to eat enough throughout the day, but do not over eat. Listen to your own body and do what is right for you! If need be, consult a nutritionist or doctor to help.
- Go back to what worked, there is a saying I always liked “dance with who brung ya” meaning if something is working don’t change it and if it is not working go back to what was! Remember that we have all had points in our lives where everything was going great and you were seemingly unstoppable. Take a hard look at what you were doing, who you were around etc. and hit the rest button!