Teach someone all your mistakes

Everyone tells you to learn from other people’s mistakes. So why can’t you help others skip some steps. I believe that 90% of of our knowledge and wisdom comes from our mistakes. The other 10% we are taught or learn through conventional ways.
After all, that is what I do with these posts I am merely giving you advice so that you don’t have to make the same mistakes I did. I love doing it! I love to help! I have recently decided to mentor a guy that I know and most of what I will be doing is telling him what I went through and how to avoid those mistakes. Don’t get me wrong I am not try to help everyone get through life with bumps and bruises, I am just trying to give people another viewpoint.

There is great value in making your own mistakes and learning, but their is also great value in learning from others.

Thanks for reading.

Please give feedback

“Make an impact”

Leave a Reply